AS SEEN ON & TRUSTED BY:
Your product is awesome. Your sales figures are 'meh.' What now?
Now you get a Customer Journey Review: the most to-the-point way to see and understand where the gaps are between your messaging and your conversion goals.
See where your target buyers find you (and don't) I'll use common search terms related to the problems your product solves and see whether or not you're being found where people are going for help.
Get an honest evaluation of your value messaging Are you clearly communicating the value of your product to your customer's needs?
Discover the hidden potential of your content Are you offering genuinely engaging, relevant experiences that would inspire prospects to join your list, participate in events and download tools?
Get strategic recommendations that will help you break through to the next level You've got big goals. As a certified content marketing strategist, I can help you map out a strategy to make them real. Book a consulting session, hire me for a project, or set up a monthly plan for the support you need.
1) Get in-depth feedback from one of the go-to content marketers and copywriters in SaaS.
As a regular contributor to top marketing blogs like Copy Hackers, Copyblogger, and Foundr, guest appearances on podcasts like The Copywriting Club and Hot Jar's The Humans Strike Back, and the content marketing strategist behind Demio and CourseCraft, I've provided countless startup founders insights in creating meaningful relationships with their target customers using story-driven content.
2) Get guidance from someone who lives and breathes audience relationships.
In addition to working with dozens of startups to connect with their target customers, I'm also story editor and content manager for Inflection Point, a nationally syndicated public radio program and PRX podcast.
3) Receive recommendations from someone who constantly learns from (and works with) the best in the business.
When you work with me, you're also working with my network of top-tier copywriters and marketers, who I turn to for advice and feedback. I'm also always upping my game and staying on top of the latest in SaaS marketing trends: I hold certifications in content marketing from HubSpot and Copyblogger and in Human Centered Design from IDEO, which I renew annually.
Here's what clients have to say after getting the WordWeaver Content Marketing Strategy treatment...
“This document is AWESOME. Your level of research shows. The detail is impressive. It gives us everything we need to focus our marketing on one goal: getting this person to subscribe.”
Jeremy Biron, CEO, Forecastly
"We've always struggled with how to communicate the human element of our SaaS. I really appreciate that you've helped pull the right words out of our current customer base while giving us better messaging as we move up-market."
Holly Cardew, Founder & CEO, Pixc
“We definitely have seen an improvement in conversion rates and engagement since starting the content marketing plan and new onboarding emails.”
Sara Funduk, Founder, CourseCraft
1. Complete your questionnaire. Your content analysis begins almost immediately after you place your order. You'll fill out an online questionnaire, which will help me understand your business, where you are now, who you want to reach, and where you want to go.Input your text in this area
2. Wait 1-2 weeks. After I get your questionnaire, I'll take on the role of your prospective customer, seeking help with the problem you solve and interacting with your marketing content, and recording my thoughts as I move through each phase of the customer journey.
3. Watch your video. Once your video review is ready, you'll get an email with a Dropbox link to a 45-60 minute screen recording as I navigate and comment on your marketing content, from a prospective customer's point of view.
4. Schedule your 30-minute feedback session When your video is ready, you'll get an email from someone on my team to book a 30-minute live call with me so we can discuss my discoveries and recommendations for next steps.
5. Meet me on Zoom! We’ll meet in a Zoom meeting room where we’ll both be able to share screens and collaborate in real time. You’ll get the link in your confirmation email.
*This is a video call. Shortly after our session, I’ll send you the link to download your video recording.
OVER 50% OFF MY STANDARD RATE
Normally this level of feedback and advice from a certified content marketing strategist would run anywhere from $500 to $1,000.
But for the next 7 days, I'm offering the Customer Journey Review for a discounted rate of $249–over 50% off.
So snatch up this deal while it lasts!
No waitlist or back-and-forth emails, just straightforward, expert feedback on which parts of your customer journey need the most help, and what to do next.